What is offered?
Unique programs tailored to businesses, organizations, schools, and other groups.
Dr. Sulak has addressed businesses, organizations, medical institutions, and schools throughout the country at meetings, conferences, in-services, and retreats. Her most requested topics for 45 to 60 minute keynote presentations are Living WELL Aware: What IS Healthy? and Stifle Stress / Sever Suffering: Get the STRESS Out!
Dr. Sulak’s 1 ½ to 2 hour workshops can be tailored to specific needs. Topics include:
– Living WELL Aware: Eleven Essential Elements to Health and Happiness
– Food is Medicine: Eat to Live
– Make Movement Mandatory: It’s About Survival
– Stress: Effective Management Strategies
The Living WELL Aware conference is 4 hours of wellness information, implementation, and inspiration to make the necessary changes to get us all healthier and happier. Dr. Waxman and a fitness specialist often assist Dr. Sulak with conducting this energetic program which includes practical demonstrations and activities to enliven the audience. Topics include:
– Living WELL AwareTM: What Makes Us Sick? What Makes Us Healthy?
– Critique Caloric Consumption: Food IS Medicine
– Make Movement Mandatory: Safe Strategies to Maximize Fitness
– Stifle Stress / Sever Suffering: Managing Stress Effectively
– Change Your Story / Change Your Life: Change Your Mind
– Making Lasting Changes: Keys to Succeed in Creating the New YOU